Thursday 16 January 2014

Caught In A Lie

Hello my amazing readers. I know I haven't posted in awhile, there is no excuse. That being said, I am writing a post at 1 am my time, so call that dedication. This post is about when women catch men in a lie. I have recently caught a man in a lie. It wasn't a great experience to be quite truthful. I was seeing this guy... things were going amazingly and then out of the blue his ex-girlfriend posted on his face book wall a message about how she loved him. I texted him telling him to never speak to me again and that I had deleted his number. He responded saying how sorry he was for not telling me that he and his ex got back together and how everything he told me whilst we were together was 100% the truth but he decided to give her another chance. What this guy doesn't know is that I don't give a fuck about him or his ex. If you're seeing a girl and you pull that shit on her, DON'T expect her to be forgiving and loving. Men who pull that kind of bullshit are cowards. If you can't own up to something you're about to do then don't do it. A real man would be open and honest and break off the relationship before going back to his old one. Little boys are the one's who treat a girl like shit and ignore her and let her find out the hard way. Little boys can't face the music and own up to what they've done or give a heads up to what they're about to do. Men would be real and honest. Men would care about her feelings and respect her as a person. Women should never be treated like complete shit. We are worth more than that. If you're a little boy reading this post, take notes. Learn from other little boy's mistakes. Don't pull that shit on a girl ever. It's so disrespectful. It's not right. As for the boy would pulled this bullshit on me, if you're reading this, you never had my heart, and now, you never will. 


-RG

No comments:

Post a Comment